Welcome to N-Square Education and Migration Consultancy
  info@nsquaremigration.com.au      Call us : +61 (03) 9886 1325

Family Visa

 Australian residents, Australian permanent residents and eligible NZ Citizens can sponsor close family members for permanent residence or migration to Australia.

Partner Visas
Australian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor partners for migration to Australia. To sponsor a partner, you must either be married, in a defacto relationship, have a registered relationship or be engaged.

Parent Visas
Parents with at least half their children living permanently in Australia may be eligible for a parent visa which gives them permanent residence in Australia. Parents over a certain age may be eligible to apply for an onshore 'aged parent' visa which allows them to remain in Australia on a bridging visa during processing.

Visitor Visas for Parents
Parents with Australian citizen or permanent resident children may be eligible for longer-stay visitor visas - this can be a low-cost alternative to parent visas.

Aged Dependent Relative Visas
Australian permanent residents can sponsor relatives they have been supporting financially for the last 2 years, provided the relative is aged 65 or over.

Remaining Relative Visas
Remaining relative visas require you to have all of your close relatives living lawfully and permanently in Australia. You would need to be sponsored by a relative who is a settled permanent resident or citizen.